Thursday, February 14, 2008

Revised Schedule for 2/15 and 2/19

Ok comites, as per (most of) y'all's request, we will switch the test over IV. 129 to 278 to Tuesday. I'll post the "fill-in" answers on the Quia site soon - hopefully today!

This means that for Friday, I need you to do what would have been homework for Tuesday - read lines 279 to 361. I know it's a lot - I'll post some fill-ins to help you get through it ASAP. We've got to pick up the pace a bit to reach the end of our syllabus, although it's not as bad as it sounds since Books IV-XII are actually grammatically less complex than Book I (did Vergil get tired after writing Books I & II?? If so, who could blame him?).

I will also post some "discussion" questions/observations for you to ponder for Tuesday's test, since we didn't get to do a lot of discussion in class. :)

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment